Business Risk Manager
Unlock Global Impact as a Business Risk Manager with CM.com
We connect @CM.com
CM.com is a fast growing, listed, and global tech company. We offer over 40 software products to our customers, which you’ve probably already touched by receiving text or WhatsApp messages, buying tickets for festivals or while chatting via an AI chatbot for your support questions. We help create the ultimate customer experience for our customers to you, the end user.
All techy stuff, but we believe in people that make the difference. And that is exactly what our bright bunch of ambitious caring colleagues do. Every day. Together. Entrepreneurial people are the beating heart of our club. And this way, we can take on any challenge that comes our way. Our credo has been the same since the beginning in 1999 : “Do what you like, do what you’re good at, and contribute.”
AND we are transparent, humble, and approachable regardless of age, culture, background, gender or religion e.g. Everyone is allowed backstage and allowed on the VIP deck, together.
As Business Risk Manager, you will be part of the Risk team (5), that is located in Breda, our Headquarters. You will collaborate closely with the Head of Risk & Compliance, and various operational leaders, experts and (internal/external) auditors, as you navigate the world of risk management.
Primarily you will focus on two topics. The first one is that you are responsible for our Risk house (risk management framework) and guiding the implementation of this framework. In this structure you will track, report and update everything regarding risk policies, risks and controls. Meaning translating organizational changes, strategy changes, new/modified standards and legislation to our framework and business processes. This is a crucial part of the role and will result in correct reporting to Senior Management. You will help management to understand and mitigate risks, make better informed decisions and add value to CM.com. The second part is that you will be responsible as a risk business partner to help the organization to implement and improve on quality standards & controls and monitor independently on the progress and status within CM.com.
CM.com is an international, listed, Tech company and we have high standards for the quality of our business processes. You can shape the Risk framework with your direct colleagues in Breda and at the same time make a meaning full impact on a global level.
You connect with us, if you:
- Between 2-5 years’ relevant work experience in risk management, business process analysis and/or auditing (internal or external);
- You like to work with different kinds of Governance, Risk management and Compliance (GRC) tooling;
- Excellent analytical skills as we use a lot of data. Plus, if you have experience with PowerBI;
- As we coordinate around 9 standard audits each year it is a plus if you have knowledge of ISO and assurance standards;
- You’re driven by a pragmatic, result orientated mindset and challenged by opposing opinions;
- Strong communication and presentation skills in English as you must be able to present your data in structured and convincing way. Dutch is a plus;
- You are available for 32 hours, 40 is a plus;
- You like to work in the office, the Risk team is based out of Breda.
Benefits of working @CM.com
During our Global Onboarding program we want you and all our other new Club Members to have a complete deep dive into the culture of CM.com. An exciting program will be waiting for you! To keep you connected with your colleagues we organize the global “Convention Weeks” in our headquarters in Breda filled with informative, practical, and fun activities. Furthermore we come together as a club during the Friday afternoon drinks, and our Healthy Free office breakfast and lunch.
- Your salary is a given, and we offer a pension plan of 8% of your monthly salary, 25 holidays, holiday allowance and if you need to travel we got you covered.
- You have the possibility to participate in our Employee Share Purchase Program and get a discount on purchasing company shares.
- And if you want to develop yourself professionally we offer internal and/or external training courses like Udemy and the CM Academy. To promote knowledge sharing we organize different types of Meet-Ups with external speakers.
Ready to join the Club? Apply now!
Yes! Apply via the company website and the assigned Recruiter will be in touch. Ready to join the club?
What we offer
Work in an innovative and fast-growing company
A pleasant and safe working environment.
Shape your own job with your skills
Work with motivated and entrepreneurial colleagues
Grow through courses, seminars and education
Onboarding and buddy program in the first weeks
Our Hiring Process
It's just clean and simple!
In our first call we would like to talk about your experience and motivation.