As we know Golang is only 11+ years old and not yet so popular as C# or Java we offer the opportunity to learn this language from scratch. Are you up for the challenge?
We connect @CM.com
CM.com is a fast growing, listed, and global tech company. We offer over 40 software products to our customers, which you’ve probably already touched by receiving text or WhatsApp messages, buying tickets for festivals or while chatting via an AI chatbot for your support questions. We help create the ultimate customer experience for our customers to you, the end user.
All techy stuff, but we believe in people that make the difference. And that is exactly what our bright bunch of ambitious caring colleagues do. Every day. Together. Entrepreneurial people are the beating heart of our club. And this way, we can take on any challenge that comes our way. Our credo has been the same since the beginning in 1999 : “Do what you like, do what you’re good at, and contribute.”
AND we are transparent, humble, and approachable regardless of age, culture, background, gender or religion e.g. Everyone is allowed backstage and allowed on the VIP deck, together.
What you will do
The past 3 years we build our acquiring platform from scratch. You think, what is acquiring? Acquiring is a word that is used for handling on- and offline payment transactions. This platform handles all the payments transactions that have been made via Mastercard or Visa. It is good to know that all of the transactions made with your (Dutch) bank account is this kind of transaction and there are only a handful fintech companies that can do this and CM.com is one of them!
Since this platform is build in the last years we have chosen the best tech stack there is to facilitate the platform and we have a limited amount of legacy. You will be working in a small team (4) building and shaping this newest CM.com product. We create webservices for integrations and we are scaling the platform as we speak.
As a Developer in the Acquiring team you will work with Golang in the back end, Gitlab for CI and Argo for CD. Almost no legacy so everything is in microservices. We work with the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Spanner and we have a dedicated DevOps specialist for this.
As we know Golang is only 11+ years old and not yet so popular as C# or Java we offer the opportunity to learn this language from scratch. Documentation, on the job training and external platforms will help you to get up to speed within 3 to 6 months. Are you up for the challenge?
You connect with us, if you:
- Are motivated to make this platform a success
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences
- Have proven experience in C#, Java or PHP
- Feel comfortable in an environment where not everything is set in stone
- The team is located in Breda and we like to work in the office; willingness to travel at least 3 days to the HQ in Breda is a must for a successfull on-boarding in this complex domain and (probably) new language.
Benefits of working @CM.com
During our Global Onboarding program we want you and all our other new Club Members to have a complete deep dive into the culture of CM.com. An exciting program will be waiting for you! To keep you connected with your colleagues we organize the global “Convention Weeks” in our headquarters in Breda filled with informative, practical, and fun activities. Furthermore we come together as a club during the Friday afternoon drinks, and our Healthy Free office breakfast and lunch.
- Your salary is a given, and we offer a pension plan of 8% of your monthly salary, 25 holidays, holiday allowance and if you need to travel we got you covered.
- You have the possibility to participate in our Employee Share Purchase Program and get a discount on purchasing company shares.
- And if you want to develop yourself professionally we offer internal and/or external training courses like Udemy and the CM Academy. To promote knowledge sharing we organize different types of Meet-Ups with external speakers.
Ready to join the Club? Apply now!
Yes! Apply via the company website and the assigned Recruiter will be in touch. Ready to join the club?
What we offer
Work in an innovative and fast-growing company
A pleasant and safe working environment.
Shape your own job with your skills
Work with motivated and entrepreneurial colleagues
Grow through courses, seminars and education
Onboarding and buddy program in the first weeks
Our Hiring Process
It's just clean and simple!
In our first call we would like to talk about your experience and motivation.