Product Owner In Person Payments
We move forward with the best technologies to bring payment closer to users, in an Agile environment and with high communication between teams. Join the payments team!
We connect @CM.com
CM.com is a fast growing, listed, and global tech company. We offer over 40 software products to our customers, which you’ve probably already touched by receiving text or WhatsApp messages, buying tickets for festivals or while chatting via an AI chatbot for your support questions. We help create the ultimate customer experience for our customers to you, the end user.
All techy stuff, but we believe in people that make the difference. And that is exactly what our bright bunch of ambitious caring colleagues do. Every day. Together. Entrepreneurial people are the beating heart of our club. And this way, we can take on any challenge that comes our way. Our credo has been the same since the beginning in 1999 : “Do what you like, do what you’re good at, and contribute.”
What You Will Do
You will become part of the In Person Payments (IPP) domain. Within this domain of CM.com we enable customers to process transactions originating from card present environments. Given that English serves as the primary language for communication, we are in search of a candidate who demonstrates outstanding written and spoken English skills located at our Amsterdam office.
As a Product Owner within the IPP domain, you will be required to:
1. Already present the following skills:
- Be knowledgeable of the IPP and/or online payments market and industry, including applicable regulations;
- Be able to integrate customer, market, industry and business data into (product) decisions;
- Be able to collaborate efficiently with different stakeholders, with different skills, cultural backgrounds and usually conflicting needs;
- Be a natural relationship builder;
- Be able to lead cross-teams initiatives;
2. Start displaying these skills in a short amount of time:
- Be able to quickly become the IPP customer expert within the IPP domain;
- Be an organized individual, thus being or becoming proficient in road mapping and backlog management quickly;
- Be able to quickly understand business strategy, objectives and context;
- Be able to take fast decisions and kindly, yet conclusively say ‘No’ when is needed within the CM.com context;
You connect with us, if you:
- Have previous experience working with payment gateways, In Person Payments or Online Payments
- Have excellent written and verbal skills in English. Spanish and Dutch are a plus;
- Can demonstrate the skills required to be successful as a Product Owner within CM.com, as explained above.
- This position is based in Amsterdam. All applications should already have the right of employment in the Netherlands. CM.com does not currently support visa applications for candidates;
- Are located within travel distance from our Amsterdam Office.
Benefits of working @CM.com
In our Global Onboarding program, we want you and all our other new Club Members to have a complete deep dive into the culture of CM.com. An exciting program will be waiting for you! To keep you connected with your colleagues we organize great events in our headquarters in Breda filled with informative, practical, and fun activities. Furthermore, we come together as a club during the Friday afternoon drinks, and our Healthy Free office breakfast and lunch.
- Your salary is a given, and we offer a pension plan of 8% of your monthly salary, 25 holidays, holiday allowance and if you need to travel, we got you covered.
- You have the possibility to participate in our Employee Share Purchase Program and get a discount on purchasing shares.
- And if you want to develop yourself professionally, we offer internal and/or external training courses like Udemy and the CM Academy. To promote internal knowledge sharing we organize different types of Meetups with external speakers.
Ready to join the Club? Apply now!Yes! Apply via the company website and the assigned Recruiter will be in touch. Ready to join the club?
AND we are transparent, humble, and approachable regardless of age, culture, background, gender or religion e.g. Everyone is allowed backstage and allowed on the VIP deck, together.
What we offer
Work in an innovative and fast-growing company
A pleasant and safe working environment.
Shape your own job with your skills
Work with motivated and entrepreneurial colleagues
Grow through courses, seminars and education
Onboarding and buddy program in the first weeks
Our Hiring Process
It's just clean and simple!
In our first call we would like to talk about your experience and motivation.