Senior Back End Developer
Are you ready to become an expert on Generative AI? In this team you will be able to move forward in a dynamic environment of modernizing technologies.
We connect @CM.com
CM.com is a fast growing, listed, and global tech company. We offer over 40 software products to our customers, which you’ve probably already touched by receiving text or WhatsApp messages, buying tickets for festivals or via an AI chatbot for your support questions. We help create the ultimate customer experience for our customers to you, the end user.
All techy stuff, but we believe in people that make the difference. And that is exactly what our bright bunch of ambitious caring colleagues do. Every day. Together. Entrepreneurial people are the beating heart of our club. And this way, we can take on any challenge that comes our way. Our credo has been the same since the beginning in 1999 : “Do what you like, do what you’re good at, and contribute.”
What you will do
You’ll be working in CM.com’s Generative AI team. In our Generative AI team, you’ll be working on providing a state-of-the-art centralized platform around generative AI to CM.com customers where they can manage and control their generative AI powered assistants. Our Generative AI team focusses on providing functionality and control around Large Language Models in combination with traditional NLP concepts to fully service our customers’ use-cases.
As a back-end engineer in the team, you’ll be focusing on ensuring the scalability and reliability of the systems we’ve built around and integrated with our LLM (Large Language Models) infrastructure and traditional AI models.
Alongside the services and infrastructure around our AI models the system consists of multiple separate services and databases that provide customers with the ability to upload and manage data sources within their domain, provide quality assurance functionality that provide fine grained control over the generative AI models, as well as the integration of our centralized AI platform into the rest of the CM.com product portfolio.
You connect with us if you
- Have a bachelor's or master's degree in computer science or similar.
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in back-end languages like .NET Core/Python/Go
- Experience in managing and debugging Kubernetes based deployments.
- Experience in using Terraform.
- Able to perform heavy performance optimizations in highly concurrent services.
- Experience in creating, managing, and scaling services under a constant high workload.
- Experience with database technologies such as PostgreSQL (or similar SQL solutions)
- Would be very nice to bring experience in GitOps (Flux).
- Bonus points if you have knowledge about vector databases like Weaviate; pub/sub and ETL processes; and/or machine learning/deep learning.
- You are fluent in English as we are an international and multicultural environment.
- Located from the travel distance from our office in Breda, Tilburg, Maastricht, or Amsterdam
Benefits of working @CM.com
In our Global Onboarding program we want you and all our other new Club Members to have a complete deep dive into the culture of CM.com. An exciting program will be waiting for you! To keep you connected with your colleagues we organize great events in our headquarters in Breda filled with informative, practical, and fun activities. Furthermore we come together as a club during the Friday afternoon drinks, and our Healthy Free office breakfast and lunch.
- Your salary is a given, and we offer a pension plan of 8% of your monthly salary, 25 holidays, holiday allowance and if you need to travel we got you covered.
- You have the possibility to participate in our Employee Share Purchase Program and get a discount on purchasing shares.
- And if you want to develop yourself professionally we offer internal and/or external training courses like Udemy and the CM Academy. To promote internal knowledge sharing we organize different types of Meet-Ups with external speakers.
Ready to join the Club? Apply now!
Yes! Apply via the company website and the assigned Recruiter will be in touch. Ready to join the club?
AND we are transparent, humble, and approachable regardless of age, culture, background, gender or religion e.g. Everyone is allowed backstage and allowed on the VIP deck, together.
What we offer
Work in an innovative and fast-growing company
A pleasant and safe working environment.
Shape your own job with your skills
Work with motivated and entrepreneurial colleagues
Grow through courses, seminars and education
Onboarding and buddy program in the first weeks
Our Hiring Process
It's just clean and simple!
In our first call we would like to talk about your experience and motivation.