Technical Support Engineer
Are you a technical problem-solver with a passion for ensuring an excellent customer journey? If you have a knack for resolving technical issues swiftly and making customers feel heard and valued, we
We connect @CM.com
CM.com is a fast growing, listed, and global tech company. We offer over 40 software products to our customers, which you’ve probably already touched by receiving text or WhatsApp messages, buying tickets for festivals or via an AI chatbot for your support questions. We help create the ultimate customer experience for our customers to you, the end user.
All techy stuff, but we believe in people that make the difference. And that is exactly what our bright bunch of ambitious caring colleagues do. Every day. Together. Entrepreneurial people are the beating heart of our club. And this way, we can take on any challenge that comes our way. Our credo has been the same since the beginning in 1999 : “Do what you like, do what you’re good at, and contribute.”
What you will do
As a Technical Support Engineer you will be part of the SaaS (Engage) technical team and will work with 5 other colleagues on technical troubleshooting as the front line of our customer service, playing a key role in resolving technical issues while ensuring that our customers have a smooth and positive experience.
At our Engage team you will face great technical challenges and gain knowledge about Mobile Service Cloud, Conversational AI Cloud, Mobile Marketing cloud and many more to come.
Some of your tasks will include:
- Technical Issue Resolution: Provide prompt and effective technical support to customers, diagnosing and resolving issues related to our software products.
- Customer Interaction: Communicate with customers professionally and empathetically, actively listening to their concerns and offering solutions to meet their needs.
- Knowledge Sharing: Create and maintain documentation, knowledge base articles, and FAQs to help customers find solutions independently.
- Escalation Management: If necessary, escalate complex issues to the appropriate teams and ensure timely follow-up to resolve them.
- Continuous Learning: Stay updated on product features, industry trends, and best practices to better assist customers.
- Customer Feedback: Collect and relay customer feedback to the product development team to contribute to product improvement.
You connect with us, if you
- You have 3+ years of experience with technical support role.
- You bring strong technical acumen and the ability to diagnose and troubleshoot software issues.
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in English and Dutch, to provide clear and effective support.
- You bring empathetic, patient and customer-focused attitude.
- You have affinity and are familiarity with SaaS products and cloud technologies.
- You live within reasonable travel distance from Arnhem and/or Breda
Benefits of working @CM.com
In our Global Onboarding program we want you and all our other new Club Members to have a complete deep dive into the culture of CM.com. An exciting program will be waiting for you! To keep you connected with your colleagues we organize great events in our headquarters in Breda filled with informative, practical, and fun activities. Furthermore we come together as a club during the Friday afternoon drinks, and our Healthy Free office breakfast and lunch.
- Your salary is a given, and we offer a pension plan of 8% of your monthly salary, 25 holidays, holiday allowance and if you need to travel we got you covered.
- You have the possibility to participate in our Employee Share Purchase Program and get a discount on purchasing shares.
- And if you want to develop yourself professionally we offer internal and/or external training courses like Udemy and the CM Academy. To promote internal knowledge sharing we organize different types of Meet-Ups with external speakers.
Ready to join the Club? Apply now!
Yes! Apply via the company website and the assigned Recruiter will be in touch. Ready to join the club?
AND we are transparent, humble, and approachable regardless of age, culture, background, gender or religion e.g. Everyone is allowed backstage and allowed on the VIP deck, together.
What we offer
Work in an innovative and fast-growing company
A pleasant and safe working environment.
Shape your own job with your skills
Work with motivated and entrepreneurial colleagues
Grow through courses, seminars and education
Onboarding and buddy program in the first weeks
Our Hiring Process
It's just clean and simple!
In our first call we would like to talk about your experience and motivation.