Technical Service Specialist
Technical Support - Always On, Ready to Assist 24/7, 365 Days a Year!
We connect @CM.com
CM.com is a fast growing, listed, and global tech company. We offer over 40 software products to our customers, which you’ve probably already touched by receiving text or WhatsApp messages, buying tickets for festivals or while chatting via an AI chatbot for your support questions. We help create the ultimate customer experience for our customers to you, the end user.
All techy stuff, but we believe in people that make the difference. And that is exactly what our bright bunch of ambitious caring colleagues do. Every day. Together. Entrepreneurial people are the beating heart of our club. And this way, we can take on any challenge that comes our way. Our credo has been the same since the beginning in 1999 : “Do what you like, do what you’re good at, and contribute.”
AND we are transparent, humble, and approachable regardless of age, culture, background, gender or religion e.g. Everyone is allowed backstage and allowed on the VIP deck, together.
What you will do
You will be working in our Network Operations Center (NOC), it’s beating heart of CM.com and available for 24/7. It’s an unique service we deliver to our customers and one of the reasons why our customers choose to work with us. You will be part of a team of 10 Service specialists and during your shifts you work closely in pairs.
The NOC is responsible for monitoring our services and troubleshooting when necessary. You will work together with IT, development and product teams and cooperate with colleagues from all over the world. From problem identification to complete solution, you manage matters by telephone and e-mail. You are curious, like to dig into things and have a problem-solving mindset.
You work in a 10-day rotation scheme following this rhythm: 2 times the morning shift (7.30 – 15.30), 2 times the midday shifts (15.30 – 23.30) and 2 nights shifts (23.30 – 7.30) and then 4 days off.
You connect with us, if you:
- Can manage arising issues without having all the knowledge. (De-)escalating and inform the right stakeholders;
- Are trustworthy. You work in shifts and your colleagues count on you to take over their shift;
- Are curious. You like to find out why something is happening. You can be creative with databases using SQL if you would like;
- Are fluent in Dutch and English;
- Are comfortable working the 10 days rotation scheme. We are flexible with holidays and also if you would like to work more shifts;
- Live in travel distance of CM.com and are willing to go to the office during your shifts.
Benefits of working @CM.com
During our Global Onboarding program we want you and all our other new Club Members to have a complete deep dive into the culture of CM.com. An exciting program will be waiting for you! To keep you connected with your colleagues we organize the global “Convention Weeks” in our headquarters in Breda filled with informative, practical, and fun activities. Furthermore we come together as a club during the Friday afternoon drinks, and our Healthy Free office breakfast and lunch.
- Your salary is a given, and we offer a pension plan of 8% of your monthly salary, 25 holidays, holiday allowance and if you need to travel we got you covered.
- You have the possibility to participate in our Employee Share Purchase Program and get a discount on purchasing company shares.
- And if you want to develop yourself professionally we offer internal and/or external training courses like Udemy and the CM Academy. To promote knowledge sharing we organize different types of Meet-Ups with external speakers.
Ready to join the Club? Apply now!
Yes! Apply via the company website and the assigned Recruiter will be in touch. Ready to join the club?
What we offer
Work in an innovative and fast-growing company
A pleasant and safe working environment.
Shape your own job with your skills
Work with motivated and entrepreneurial colleagues
Grow through courses, seminars and education
Onboarding and buddy program in the first weeks
Our Hiring Process
It's just clean and simple!
In our first call we would like to talk about your experience and motivation.